March 24, 2017

Drawstring Bags

I've been working on this drawstring bag pattern for the past few weeks and finally, it's done!  It's amazing how much of an over-thinker I become when it comes to details.  But luckily, now my body won't allow me to sit in front of the computer long enough to dwell in something for too long.  When my back starts to hurt, then I get up, stretch and take a break.  Five minute break does wonders to your mind and you can make a more rational decision!
Because I made so many samples, my bedroom corner is overflowing with bags of all sizes.  Now I will have to find right project for each bag!
The pattern is available both in my CRAFTSY & ETSY shop today and soon I will be launching a website so that I will have my shop, blog and tutorials under one roof.


No comments:

Post a Comment